This blog has moved! Please visit my new website:

A journal for Thea

>> Sunday, November 28, 2010


I completed a slew of custom books this fall, like this one, which I'm slowly but surely posting to the blog now that they've been given to their new owners. And all surfaces in my studio are currently covered with an assortment of beautiful papers as I get to work on many new personalized books that will be given as gifts this Christmas.

I'm accepting orders for personalized holiday gifts through Friday, December 3. If you're interested in having me make a custom book for you, please e-mail me at linenlaidfelt [at] gmail [dot] com and we can discuss all of the details.


The same customer who asked me to make a personalized photo album this summer also commissioned this orange and yellow journal which she gave to her friend Thea as a birthday gift. I love the orange paper with the white spirograph pattern that I used for the cover. This is one of my new favorite papers, and I've since used it for another similar journal which is listed in my shop.


4 comments:

Lizzie November 29, 2010 at 8:57 AM  

It's lovely Katie! I'm sure the friend, Thea, is very happy with her birthday present - it was probably her favourite!
I like the orange lacey paper too.

Katie November 29, 2010 at 11:31 AM  

Thank you, Lizzie!

Emma November 29, 2010 at 12:06 PM  

Katie - Thank you again for the work you put into this, and making sure I received it in time!! Thea texted me right away and said she had been writing things down in the journal all day!

Beautiful work, as always!

Katie November 29, 2010 at 2:35 PM  

Emma, I'm so glad to hear that she's been enjoying her journal. It's always a pleasure to work with you, and to be a part of the thoughtful gifts you give to your friends and family. I'll be posting pictures of the red and gold photo album soon too! :)

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP